Saturday 12 January 2013

MY POLYVORE!- scroll down for description!

































    used polyvore today. not so good at collages-thought i was better at them. this collage is beasically a few things i like. this year i want to go with the college look, with the cashmere jumpers and different colour shirts under neath and also find my first ever pair of converses with the british flag on them. 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!' and 'RULE BRITANNA!'- (hope no-one gets affended:))

    please comment and tell me what you think of my collage and feel free to add any tips or improvements. :)








    4 comments:

    1. Oooh I love polyvore! Though maybe I love the idea more than the reality as I often just sit staring at the screen as there are too many different clothes choices! x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi lovely,

      Great post. The converses are so cool"

      I love your blog and I'm now following you on GFC!

      I'm having a giveaway at my blog, would love it if you checked it out! xx

      http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/crazy-angel-giveaway.html

      ReplyDelete
    3. thank you!
      love your blog aswell!

      ReplyDelete